The frameworks that are used most often are React JS, Angular JS, Create JS, jQuery, NodeJS etc.
1. HTML is used to define the content of web pages.
2. CSS is used to specify the layout of web pages.
Well, both of these names are very swinging, those who create a doubt in the minds of people. Where this language is primarily used on the basis of a scripting language, in HTML pages, Java is a real programming language which is used entirely in other work. Learning Java can be a bit daunting. It used to be developed by Sun Microsystem in all those things where computing power was needed.
In Google Chrome
1. In your web browser’s menu, click “Customize and control Google Chrome” and select “Settings”.
2. In the “Settings” section, click on “Show advanced settings …”.
3. Click on “Privacy” in the “Content settings.”
5. Then click “OK” button to close it.
6. Then close the “Settings” tab.
7. Click on “Reload this page” button in your web browser where the page will be refreshed.
In Internet Explorer
1. On the Web browser menu, click on the “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”.
2. On the “Internet Options” window, select the “Security” tab.
3. Click on the “Security” tab on the “Custom level” button.
4. When the dialog window of “Security Settings – Internet Zone” is open, you will have to go to the “Scripting” section.
5. In the “Active Scripting” item, select “Enable”.
6. By doing so, a “Warning!” A window pops out in front of you asking, “Are you sure that you want to change this setting for this zone?” Select “Yes”.
7. On the “Internet Options” window, click on the “OK” button to close it.
8. Then click on the “Refresh” button on the web browser from which the page will refresh again.
In Mozilla Firefox
1. In the address bar, type about: config and press Enter.
2. Click “I’ll be careful, I promise” if any warning message appears in front of you.
5. Click the “Reload current page” button on the web browser to which you can refresh the page.
1. Click the Opera icon “Menu” and then “Settings”.
3. Click “Reload” button to refresh that page of a web browser.
In Apple Safari
1. In your web browser menu, click on “Edit” and select “Preferences”.
2. Select the “Preferences” window on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reload the current page” button on the web browser, so that you can refresh the page.
5. Server Load. Due to this being used in the client-side, its demand decreases in the website server.
6. Rich interfaces. With drag, or drop components, or the slider, it provides a rich interface to your website.